Click here to request cards (small) or signs (medium).
The text on these says:
Do you sometimes feel fear instead of love?
Have you ever felt like the person you love:
- tries to control what you do or say?
- is jealous or possessive of you?
- makes joyes that put you down or make you feel bad?
- threatens to harm you?
- blames you for why he or she is upset?
- does not want you to spend time with friends and family?
- controls your finances
- hits or pushes you, your children or your pets?
- pressures you to have sex or to do things that don't feel comfortable?
- uses God or scripture to justify his or her behavior?
If you answered yes to even one question,
you may be in an abusive relationship.
God does not want you to suffer.
"I came so that they may have life, and have it abundantly." -John 10:10
You are not alone. You can talk with someone about what is happening. The call is free and confidential. Call the national domestic violence hotline at 1.800.799.SAFE (7233) or 1.800.787.3224 (TTY).
For more information, see www.WomenHealing.com